A test to my path...

My heart, 

my soul, 

my mind, 

got tested.

Question everything, ha...?

I did.

My dignity, 

my integrity, 

my morality, 

my desires, 

my inner strength, 

my body strength, 

my will of survival, 

my way of living... 

I questioned them all, 

challenged them all, 

exhausted them all, 

broke some of them...


But I'm strong. 

I always get up, 

wipe the dust off me, 

smile,

and continue... 

I don't give up. 

I don't break. 

I'm not a wave.

Not a rock.

I'm a mountain.



(If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

René Descartes: Principles of Philosophy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Souvenirs

I didn't go to the market to buy a papyrus or a galabiya the souvenirs I got from there are imprinted in me: my aching heart my confused...