The city is too big for me

The city is too big for me

too many people

too much noise

too many options

too much seduction

too much pain

too many emotions

too many sensations.

And one wave, but it's a big one.

And I've dived into the ocean, 

allowing this wave to hit me again and again.

Wherever I go, I see him, I feel him, can't stay away from him.


My senses are caught in a whirling.

A whirling of the senses.

And I'm struggling to differentiate between right and wrong.

I might be failing.

The right feels so wrong...

The wrong feels so right...

The right is painful, demanding, I need to pull myself together every time in order to function...

The wrong... 

the wrong is selfish.

It's chaotic and exciting and passionate and toxicating... and painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Souvenirs

I didn't go to the market to buy a papyrus or a galabiya the souvenirs I got from there are imprinted in me: my aching heart my confused...